It's time to Grow
Have you reached your peak in your current role? Now it’s the time. Join us.
Employment growth in the last 6 months.
Join a business that embraces innovation, helps you to seize every opportunity and takes you where you want to go. Life as a Hiver begins in an exciting environment in a role that matters.
What is it Like to be a Hiver.
We hire for potential and help people develop at pace. Whether you join us with experience or at entry-level, from your very first day you will be welcomed into an environment that supports your professional growth – whatever your job, skills or background.
We push you to attend your goals
We’ve created clear and well defined programs for development and fast progression, wherever you start within the business. From our entry-level development programs and our emerging managers’ scheme to our leadership courses, we are passionate about giving all our employees options, techniques and ultimately routes to promotion within their chosen career.
Don't worry, you are safe.
You’ll be supported by a dedicated Talent officer at each stage who will help you to realize your potential and develop your skills and knowledge rapidly. Our aim is to provide a positive and stimulating work environment in which all our people can thrive.
Let's do this.
The recruitment process. What is it like?
Our recruitment process is designed to really get to the heart of you as a person, your capabilities, your attitude and your potential. Throughout the recruitment process you can expect:
- If you are selected in the candidates list, you will receive an email, a text or a phone call from our HR department to schedule with you a preliminary interview with one of our psychologists HR.
- This interview is all about you. We want to understand you, your experience, your accomplishments, your talent, your ambitions, if your capabilities and personality match our culture and the role.
- Your answers, your behavior and your professionalism is the key to understand if you are eligible for this position or not. You should be informed by email nonmatter the result.
- If you have been selected, our HR department will be in touch with you to schedule a Technical interview with the Account Manager of the operation you are applying for, that -if admitted- will be your supervisor.
- During this interview, we will understand if you are technically ready and if you have the right understanding of the role. You should be informed by email nonmatter the result.
Once admitted, our HR department will be in touch with you to start the recruitment procedures.
What information should I include when applying?
How long should my resume be?
It’s okay to use more than one page. That said, be sure your summaries are succinct and relevant—and that your most important information figures prominently on the first page.
Should I list extracurricular and volunteer work?
Yes, help us get to know you better by telling us a little bit about the things that you’re passionate about both in and outside of the workplace.
What are the top traits you look for in a potential candidate?
The specific questions we ask will depend on the position you’re applying for, but all our questions are intended to help us understand your capabilities and potential to grow. Generally, we look for a strong desire to learn, high intelligence, a positive approach, a passion for technology, willingness to work hard, rock-solid skills, an entrepreneurial spirit, flexible, self motivating and a desire to excel.
I've submitted my resume. Now what?
Do you offer entry-level positions?
Yes, we have many positions ranging from entry to senior levels. We post these positions onto our site once they’re available.
Do you offer part-time positions?
Most positions are full-time, but we do occasionally have part-time roles.
We hire attitude not competence..