Open jobs – Starting from June 15th, 2021
Front End Developer
(2) Open positions for Front End developers who will be collaborating daily with other front-end developers, backend developers, and our data team across the full software development lifecycle.
Build responsive design, handle page navigation and turn mock-ups into web pages quickly and according to spec.
Full time/ Turning shifts (24/7)
Please read this section carefully before applying.
Position requirements. Read. Understand. Apply.
- As part of a team, deliver complete frontend sites and products (Animated visuals, magazines..).
- Parse APIs (JSON) into front-end interfaces using Angular 2, HTML & CSS (LESS).
- Build responsive design, handle page navigation and turn mock-ups into web pages quickly and according to spec.
- Write, test, maintain and document reusable code.
- Participate fully in code reviews and work with internal designers, developers and QA to ensure quality code.
- Willingness to work as part of a team and embrace best practices, like version control, documentation and workflow management tools.
- Collaborate daily with other front-end developers, backend developers, and our data team across the full software development lifecycle.
Skills that Set You Apart From the Crowd:
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, and algorithm design, and complexity analysis
- Familiar with and/or have experience with Agile development under the SCRUM methodology.
- Ability to create component-based reusable and testable modules and pages.
- Experience using data interchange formats, such as JSON or XML.
- You enjoy engaging in passionate discussions with smart people and letting the best ideas rise to the top.
- You are very organized and familiar with formal communication skills
- Other coding language or graphic design experience
- You have a decent level of Italian
What are the minimum technical requirements?
- Absolutely MUST have strong knowledge of responsive/adaptive design OUTSIDE OF FRAMEWORKS.
- Strong Indesign skills
- Strong ability to take graphical designs and cut them into efficient HTML/CSS
- Knowledge skin/theme development on popular CMS’s
- Experience developing animation and advanced interfaces
- Working knowledge as far as how to create and test highly (browser) compatible code
Ready to look into the future?
Send your resume now.