SEO Content Writer Specialist
(2) Open positions for an SEO Content Writer Specialist who is passionate about helping businesses gain the competitive advantage through quality content writing and up-and-coming SEO strategies. Previous experience with both SEO and professional writing is preferred but not required.
The primary responsibilities of the SEO content specialist involves a combination of content writing, brand research, webpage content optimizations, meta data optimizations, analytical reporting, and industry research. The SEO content specialist creates editorial calendars, assesses project criteria, implements SEO best practices, completes deliverables for our on-going SEO clients, and provides high-quality SEO copywriting / optimizations for website launch clients.
Full time/ Regular NRS
Please read this section carefully before applying.
Position requirements. Read. Understand. Apply.
What you need for this position:
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and Word
- Must be able to interact positively with fellow team members in a fast-paced environment
- Must have experience working under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Must have strong critical thinking skills and be able to problem solve
- Must have strong written communication skills
- Preferred working knowledge of SEO best practices
- Preferred experience with professional writing, such as copywriting and blog articles
What you will be doing:
- Support the strategic creation of content to support the individual needs of our clients.
- Work alongside the SEO Project Manager while gaining knowledge of clients’ brands.
- Assist in developing new strategies to increase online visibility for client websites.
- Write high-quality content covering a variety of industries, brands and products.
- Edit existing website copy to incorporate SEO copywriting best practices.
- Create a variety of deliverables for clients, including Excel workbooks, Word documents, PDF reports, and more.
- Monitor client website traffic and search performance using a variety of online tools.
- Contribute to the creation of monthly SEO reports for client websites.
- Communicate with SEO project manager and collaborate with other departments in order to get information necessary to complete projects and meet deadlines.
- Participate in client meetings or team meetings in order to increase understanding of company goals.
What are the minimum technical requirements?
- 3+ years of equivalent experience in a similar role with similar responsibilities
- Basic / Intermediate HTML skills
- Understanding of web analytics a plus (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
- A/B Testing experience a plus
- Experience with SEO keyword research tools like MOZ and Google Keyword Planner
- Stay on top of SEO trends, Google algorithm updates, and new tools to create cutting-edge strategies.
- Manage web-based business tools such as Google Analytics and SEMrush to track return on investment for SEO initiatives.
Ready to look into the future?
Send your resume now.