Social Media Community Manager
(2) Open positions for a Social Media Community Manager who will be responsible for identifying and executing best practices that align Marketing tactics to campaign objectives.
Manage brand social channels and implement social listening tactics to grow an engaged and active social network audience.
Full time/ Regular NRS
Please read this section carefully before applying.
Position requirements. Read. Understand. Apply.
What you need for this position:
- Ability to work well independently, self-starter and self-motivated
- Excellent written and oral communication, including editing for web copy
- High-level attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Fast Internet Connection and working computer
- Experience with engaging on social media to build awareness
What you will be doing:
- Design and set up marketing campaigns – contests, coupons, events, polls, etc.
- Design social media posts, custom profile images & promotions using Canva
- Easily convert blogs to videos with our editing tools
- Monitor and engage with potential customers on social media
- Jump into real-time social media conversations to build awareness
- Engage in social media conversations for the brand to bring awareness
- Find target groups and communities to engage with
- Create Twitter lead lists and manage multiple engagement strategies
What are the minimum technical requirements?
- 1-3 years’ experience in communications or public relations, specifically developing social initiatives
- Experience leading the strategy and managing a social media editorial activity, running paid social media campaigns, design progress tracking and measurement across social platforms
- Experience planning a monthly social media calendar to promote products, events and brand initiatives
- Experience with social media management and monitoring tools, such as Social Studio and Google Analytics
- Design skills with Photoshop, Canva etc. a plus
Ready to look into the future?
Send your resume now.