Open jobs – Starting from December 20, 2020
Technical Support Specialist - Level II
(6) Open positions for a Technical Support Specialist who will be responsible for assisting clients with various technical issues that may arise.
Management and configuration of new software, Troubleshoot and resolve issues with a smile to clients.
Full time/ Turning shifts (24/7)
Please read this section carefully before applying.
Position requirements. Read. Understand. Apply.
What you need for this position:
- Knowledge of database management, API and Back-end operations
- Basic knowledge of email activities
- The ability to troubleshoot and manage simple software
- A technical and logical thought process
- A problem-solving attitude
What you will be doing:
- Provide secure and efficient response to requests for support of clients including troubleshoot/bugs, resolve operational systems and applications utilized by the organization. These requests are managed by all technician support specialists utilizing a work order system and received via email to helpdesk the application clients and stakeholders
- Coordinate escalation requests with the Lead Technicians and higher levels
- Provide one on one or group training to staff on hardware, software and procedural topics
What are the minimum technical requirements?
- A software engineering degree or a related field
- Newly graduated students/Less than 1 year of experience are accepted
- Mongodb/Robot 3T scripting
- Postman/Open API (REST)
- CRM (e.g. Servicenow) & ticketing system
- Customer service experience
- Swift, C, C++ and iOS environment
Ready to look into the future?
Send your resume now.